Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

The creativity that I will be expressing for my product on this final project is going to be a magazine ad for my pizza. I will be taking photo shoots of my hand made pizza in various places/forms, making it look the most desirable to the customers that I am looking to attract. I will also be making a front cover for a magazine that my food product will be highlighted in for its giving back to the community and great taste. "The aim of marketing to create value for customers and to capture value from customers in return."-Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation; pg3. I am going to take a very basic yet modern approach to my creativity and marketing for this product. It will be sleek, simple, yet will make you want to try this pizza. Will the great taste and satisfaction that you are helping out the Philippians  You will want to come back for another pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment