Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me x Three

Three products that I stay loyal too all focus around my career as a freelance photographer, graphic designer, director and music blogger. Without any of the items it would be impossible to continue doing what I do as my career. The three category's are computer, camera and computer software. When you break it down I will only buy Apple, Canon and Adobe products with every purchase I make in these categories I refuse to step out of my comfort zone and go to a different company. I have been a loyal customer of these for years.       

                                             


    I want to first talk about Canon as a company that I have always been loyal too. There are numerous camera companies that I could have gone with but I decided that they applied to me the most. With everything that they come out with and they keep up with everything so I have the Canon 5D.


The next thing I couldn't do without and I am also a very loyal customer of is Apple, I feel like they are the best computer company in the world. The software that they come with and the processing speed they continue to come up with is perfect for someone in my career field. 


The next thing that all photographer or anyone that is creative would have to be Adobe, they are consonantly changing the world and how people do thing. I personally love there programs and couldn't live without it, whenever a new series comes out I am the first to have it and will always upgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment