Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Costumer Service

Great costumer service is something that we should all experience everyday. However some business struggle and fail to bring that to us on a continues bases. A few weeks ago I experienced some amazing customer service care from Karmaloop.com. I do all of my clothes shopping with them and I have spent thousands of dollars. Three weeks ago I stocked up on all my winter clothes spending little over then four hundred and fifty dollars. That huge of a order it came with free three to four day shipping, two weeks later I still haven't received my order. Now I wasn't that worried about it because it is still seventy degrees outside and have no plan on wearing hoodies and or crewnecks anytime soon. I then received a call from them saying that they were very sorry for the delay and that they have finally shipped out my order and that they have placed some extra items in it. When I finally received my package they placed around two hundred dollars worth of extra items. I never once complained to them or sent them a email asking about my order. They went out of their way to make sure that I wasn't unhappy without even checking if I was, the delay wasn't going to stop me from shopping with them. However because of what they did I will continue to recommend them to friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment